See other "FAQs".
We appreciate all questions that you have for us and built this list of Frequently Asked Questions (and those linked) from those we received. (To return to this list, use your Browser's "back" button.)
About Voting and Registering to Vote
- How do I know whether I am registered to vote?
- How do I register to vote?
- Where is my polling location and when is it open?
- How do I get an absentee or vote-by-mail ballot?
- Where are early voting locations in my area?
- What legislative or other voting districts am I in for this election?
- I'm already registered, but I have moved or want to change my party affiliation. What do I do?
- I ran into some problems at my polling place. What can I do?
- May I wear a button or teeshirt or anything else with the name of a candidate into the polling place?
How do I know whether I am registered to vote?
How do I register to vote?
Either contact your local county Elections Office (above) or find online forms to click, print, sign, and mail. Use these forms to register or change your existing voter registration.
Where is my polling location and when is it open?
Just key in your address and zip code into "My Ballot" and, if we have data for your election, you should see your polling location or a link to find it and the hours your polling place is open. You will also see the list of contests and candidates on your ballot if we have the data for your area.