(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Order is random and changes daily.
Emile R. Bradford-Taylor
- Occupation: 1. Occupation: Registered Nurse, RNBSN
- 2. Place of Residence: 19th + Tiffany neighborhood
- 3. Education: St. Louis Public Schools; St. Louis Community College at Forest Park,
- Associate Nursing degree; St. Louis University, BSN.
- 1. Achieve Magnet School quality education and achieve accreditation.
- 2. Support children by supporting parents with inclusive, respectful, accountable approaches
- 3. Support teachers in every way possible by training, supplies, and adequate human resources, referrals for all.
- Occupation: Entrepreneur Music Business-Coach; Whole FIT Entertainment
- Education: Visual and Performing Arts High School;
- St. Louis Community College at Florissant Valley and Meramec
Rebecca L. Rogers
- Economics and their connection to education
- Occupation: Occupation: Professor of Education at UMSL
- Place of Residence: 24th Ward, Dogtown
- Education: PhD (literacy Education); MA (English),
- MS (Literacy Specialist Certification),
- BA (English) all from University at Albany
William Monroe, Jr.
- Develop and expand community schools
- Recruit and retain exemplary teachers
- Prioritize student learning
- Occupation: Educational Activist
- Neigborhood: West End
- Education: Graduate of Soldan High School
- Facilitate and organize the transition of the transfer of the responsibility from the Special Administration Board back to the elected board
- Form liaisons with teachers, students, community, business organizations, and local, state and federal governments to improve the St. Louis Public
- Formulate and create community vocational/technical career centers that currently do not exist in the St. Louis area
- Occupation: Occupation: Residential Contract Consultant
- Place of Residence: Kingshighway Hills
- Education: Attended Harris Stowe State University: Secondary Education, Social Studies major
- After expiration or accreditation, provide an orderly transition back to the elected school
- Expand the successful magnet school and early childhood school models
- Seek to make full service community schools a reality
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Saint Louis has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
2 questions on Qualification and Priorities.
City of Saint Louis
Saint Louis City Board of Elections
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
- Kids Voting Missouri
Saint Louis Post Dispatch
Saint Louis Beacon
Arch City Chronicle
- Local Government Links Political Party Contacts in Missouri (Registered with the Secretary of State of Missouri) http://www.sos.mo.gov/elections/04contactparties.asp
Urban Review STL
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.